- 10,06 oz cream original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original.
- 1,69 fl oz (50ml) raspberry syrup
- 3,38 fl oz (100ml) coffee
- 12 ladyfingers
- 8,81 oz (250g) raspberries
- cocoa powder
- Mix Almonta Original with the raspberry syrup and halve of the coffee.
- Put 6 ladyfingers parallel in a matching mould.
- Sprinkle it with the rest coffee and spread with 1/3 cream.
- Put the raspberries on the cream.
- Put a next shift with cream to the raspberries.
- Now place the rest ladyfingers on it.
- Finish it with a last shift cream.
- Put it in a cold place for 30 minutes.
- Now decorate with cocoa powder.
- Cut it in four equal pieces and serve it.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1743 kJ / 417 kcal
- proteins: 9,9g
- fat: 22,9g
- carbohydrates: 40,1g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Asparagus cream - cheese soup Skin the asparagus, remove the last third and cut them in four centimeter long pieces. ...Grilled apricots with cream cheese and j... Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel. Sprinkle each half of apricot...Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...