- 10,06 oz cream original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original.
- 1,69 fl oz (50ml) raspberry syrup
- 3,38 fl oz (100ml) coffee
- 12 ladyfingers
- 8,81 oz (250g) raspberries
- cocoa powder
- Mix Almonta Original with the raspberry syrup and halve of the coffee.
- Put 6 ladyfingers parallel in a matching mould.
- Sprinkle it with the rest coffee and spread with 1/3 cream.
- Put the raspberries on the cream.
- Put a next shift with cream to the raspberries.
- Now place the rest ladyfingers on it.
- Finish it with a last shift cream.
- Put it in a cold place for 30 minutes.
- Now decorate with cocoa powder.
- Cut it in four equal pieces and serve it.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1743 kJ / 417 kcal
- proteins: 9,9g
- fat: 22,9g
- carbohydrates: 40,1g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Hummingbird Cake with edible flowers Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper, grea...Asparagus cream - cheese soup Skin the asparagus, remove the last third and cut them in four centimeter long pieces. ...Tomatoes-cream cheese soup Skin the onions and cut them in cubes. Caramelize the powdered sugar in a pot, add t...