- 10,06 oz cream original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original.
- 1,69 fl oz (50ml) raspberry syrup
- 3,38 fl oz (100ml) coffee
- 12 ladyfingers
- 8,81 oz (250g) raspberries
- cocoa powder
- Mix Almonta Original with the raspberry syrup and halve of the coffee.
- Put 6 ladyfingers parallel in a matching mould.
- Sprinkle it with the rest coffee and spread with 1/3 cream.
- Put the raspberries on the cream.
- Put a next shift with cream to the raspberries.
- Now place the rest ladyfingers on it.
- Finish it with a last shift cream.
- Put it in a cold place for 30 minutes.
- Now decorate with cocoa powder.
- Cut it in four equal pieces and serve it.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1743 kJ / 417 kcal
- proteins: 9,9g
- fat: 22,9g
- carbohydrates: 40,1g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Healthy muesli Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper and s...Tasty pancake with fillet of beef stripe... Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...Grilled apricots with cream cheese and j... Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel. Sprinkle each half of apricot...