- 14,10 oz (400g) veal tenderloin
- fresh chopped pepper
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 can tuna (drained net weight 160g -> 5,64 oz)
- 3 tbsp. (3 EL) capers
- 3 anchovy filets
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream original. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Original.
- 1,69 fl oz (50ml) vegetable broth
- Juice of a little halve lemon
- 1,76 oz (50g) rocket
- Season the veal tenderloin with salt and pepper. Brown the meat on both sides.
- Gratinate it in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for about 15 minutes. This should then be cooled on the wire rack.
- Pour the tuna into a colander and drop out.
- Mash tuna with 2 tbsp. (2 EL) capers, anchovy filets, Almonta Original, vegetable broth and juice of lemon.
- Wash the rocket.
- Cut the veal tenderloin in fine slices.
- Decorate the slices with the rocket and the rest capers on four plates.
- Serving it with the tonnata sauce.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1819 kJ/435 kcal
- proteins: 46,2g
- fat: 24,6g
- carbohydrates: 4,1g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Pasta with cherry tomatoes Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook for about 4 minutes. Drai...Spring onion crostini with smoked trout Head oil in a pan and brown the baguette on both sides. Cut the smoked trout filet in...Onion-cream cheese soup Wash the potato, skin it and cut it in little cubes. Peel the onions and cut them in ...