- 14,10 oz (400g) veal tenderloin
- fresh chopped pepper
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 can tuna (drained net weight 160g -> 5,64 oz)
- 3 tbsp. (3 EL) capers
- 3 anchovy filets
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream original. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Original.
- 1,69 fl oz (50ml) vegetable broth
- Juice of a little halve lemon
- 1,76 oz (50g) rocket
- Season the veal tenderloin with salt and pepper. Brown the meat on both sides.
- Gratinate it in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for about 15 minutes. This should then be cooled on the wire rack.
- Pour the tuna into a colander and drop out.
- Mash tuna with 2 tbsp. (2 EL) capers, anchovy filets, Almonta Original, vegetable broth and juice of lemon.
- Wash the rocket.
- Cut the veal tenderloin in fine slices.
- Decorate the slices with the rocket and the rest capers on four plates.
- Serving it with the tonnata sauce.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1819 kJ/435 kcal
- proteins: 46,2g
- fat: 24,6g
- carbohydrates: 4,1g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Pretzel Pizza bread Pour the corn into a colander and drop out. Halve the paprikas, remove the stem, the pa...Healthy muesli Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper and s...Asparagus-cream cheese spread Clean and skin the asparagus and cut them in 2-3 centimeter long pieces. Heat butter ...