- 14,10 oz (400g) veal tenderloin
- fresh chopped pepper
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 can tuna (drained net weight 160g -> 5,64 oz)
- 3 tbsp. (3 EL) capers
- 3 anchovy filets
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream original. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Original.
- 1,69 fl oz (50ml) vegetable broth
- Juice of a little halve lemon
- 1,76 oz (50g) rocket
- Season the veal tenderloin with salt and pepper. Brown the meat on both sides.
- Gratinate it in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for about 15 minutes. This should then be cooled on the wire rack.
- Pour the tuna into a colander and drop out.
- Mash tuna with 2 tbsp. (2 EL) capers, anchovy filets, Almonta Original, vegetable broth and juice of lemon.
- Wash the rocket.
- Cut the veal tenderloin in fine slices.
- Decorate the slices with the rocket and the rest capers on four plates.
- Serving it with the tonnata sauce.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1819 kJ/435 kcal
- proteins: 46,2g
- fat: 24,6g
- carbohydrates: 4,1g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Onion-cream cheese soup Wash the potato, skin it and cut it in little cubes. Peel the onions and cut them in ...Pancake Sandwich Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...Fitness-vitamin drink Wash the cucumber and halve the cucumber lengthways. Remove the seeds with a teasspoo...