- 14,10 oz (400g) veal tenderloin
- fresh chopped pepper
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 can tuna (drained net weight 160g -> 5,64 oz)
- 3 tbsp. (3 EL) capers
- 3 anchovy filets
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream original. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Original.
- 1,69 fl oz (50ml) vegetable broth
- Juice of a little halve lemon
- 1,76 oz (50g) rocket
- Season the veal tenderloin with salt and pepper. Brown the meat on both sides.
- Gratinate it in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for about 15 minutes. This should then be cooled on the wire rack.
- Pour the tuna into a colander and drop out.
- Mash tuna with 2 tbsp. (2 EL) capers, anchovy filets, Almonta Original, vegetable broth and juice of lemon.
- Wash the rocket.
- Cut the veal tenderloin in fine slices.
- Decorate the slices with the rocket and the rest capers on four plates.
- Serving it with the tonnata sauce.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1819 kJ/435 kcal
- proteins: 46,2g
- fat: 24,6g
- carbohydrates: 4,1g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Apricot-vanilla yoghurt head Beat with the electric whisk the egg whites and the sugar. Scramble halve of the beaten ...Pretzel Pizza bread Pour the corn into a colander and drop out. Halve the paprikas, remove the stem, the pa...Tasty pancake with fillet of beef stripe... Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...