- 10,06 oz cream yoghurt (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Yoghurt
- 4 eggs
- 6,8fl oz (200ml) sparkling water
- 10,6 oz (300g) wheat flour
- 4 little apples
- 3 tbsp. (3EL) oil
- 4 tbsp. (4EL) quince jelly
- 1,76 oz (50g) sugar
- 4 scoops yoghurt
- Wisk together Almonta Light Yoghurt, eggs, sparkling water and wheat flour to make a pancake dough.
- Skin apples, cut them in four pieces, remove the core and then cut them in slices.
- Bake four pancake in an oven-proof pan to falter on the hearthstone.
- Put the apples slices on it and spread it with quince jelly.
- Put flakes of Almonta yoghurt on it and spread it with a little bit sugar. Then place it in the heated up oven by 180 degrees and caramelize the pancake till they are golden yellow.
- Serving the finish pancake with each a scoop yoghurt.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Apricot-vanilla yoghurt head Beat with the electric whisk the egg whites and the sugar. Scramble halve of the beaten ...Pasta with cherry tomatoes Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook for about 4 minutes. Drai...Paprika soup with Almonta skewers For the pancakes mix the wheat flour, milk and the egg. Season it with salt and pepper. ...