- 10,06 oz cream yoghurt (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Yoghurt
- 4 eggs
- 6,8fl oz (200ml) sparkling water
- 10,6 oz (300g) wheat flour
- 4 little apples
- 3 tbsp. (3EL) oil
- 4 tbsp. (4EL) quince jelly
- 1,76 oz (50g) sugar
- 4 scoops yoghurt
- Wisk together Almonta Light Yoghurt, eggs, sparkling water and wheat flour to make a pancake dough.
- Skin apples, cut them in four pieces, remove the core and then cut them in slices.
- Bake four pancake in an oven-proof pan to falter on the hearthstone.
- Put the apples slices on it and spread it with quince jelly.
- Put flakes of Almonta yoghurt on it and spread it with a little bit sugar. Then place it in the heated up oven by 180 degrees and caramelize the pancake till they are golden yellow.
- Serving the finish pancake with each a scoop yoghurt.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Apricot-vanilla yoghurt head Beat with the electric whisk the egg whites and the sugar. Scramble halve of the beaten ...Belgian Waffles with apricots Heat up brown sugar on frying pan. Cut apples in quarters, put the quarters on the pa...Hummingbird Cake with edible flowers Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper, grea...