- 10,06 oz cream yoghurt (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Yoghurt
- 4 eggs
- 6,8fl oz (200ml) sparkling water
- 10,6 oz (300g) wheat flour
- 4 little apples
- 3 tbsp. (3EL) oil
- 4 tbsp. (4EL) quince jelly
- 1,76 oz (50g) sugar
- 4 scoops yoghurt
- Wisk together Almonta Light Yoghurt, eggs, sparkling water and wheat flour to make a pancake dough.
- Skin apples, cut them in four pieces, remove the core and then cut them in slices.
- Bake four pancake in an oven-proof pan to falter on the hearthstone.
- Put the apples slices on it and spread it with quince jelly.
- Put flakes of Almonta yoghurt on it and spread it with a little bit sugar. Then place it in the heated up oven by 180 degrees and caramelize the pancake till they are golden yellow.
- Serving the finish pancake with each a scoop yoghurt.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Grilled apricots with cream cheese and j... Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel. Sprinkle each half of apricot...Porcini-potato soup Clean the porcini and cut halve in cubes. Skin the onions and cut them in fine cubes....Grilled vegetable packet with Almonta-di... Wash the paprika and cut them in four parts. Remove the stem, the paprika seeds and the ...