- 2 egg whites
- 3,5 oz (100g) sugar
- 10,06 oz cream cheese yoghurt (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Yogurt
- 1,69 fl oz (50ml) white wine
- 16,90 fl oz (500ml) apricots-nectar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/8 oz (1 TL) starch
- 14,10 oz (400g) fresh apricot
- 2,82 oz (80g) cantuccini
- Beat with the electric whisk the egg whites and the sugar. Scramble halve of the beaten egg white with the Almonta Light Yogurt. The rest beaten egg white folds in.
- Caramelize the rest sugar in a pot and cool down with the white wine. Then add the apricots nectar.
- Halve the vanilla bean, scrape out the vanilla flavoring. Put this together with the vanilla bean in a stock.
- Prepare the stock with an introduction.
- Wash the apricot, halve and core it and cut them in fine slices. Cook them approximately 3 minutes into the stock.
- The compote should then be cooled.
- Remove the vanilla bean.
- Now crumble in a freezer bag the cantuccini.
- Now layer alternative the Almonta-head, the compote and the cantuccini
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2003 kJ/478 kcal
- proteins: 9,4g
- fat: 15,8g
- carbohydrates: 51,7g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Tasty pancake with fillet of beef stripe... Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...Lamb`s lettuce with huts crostini Wash and clean lamb`s lettuce, radishes and cucumber. Cut the radishes and the cucumber ...Pancakes with cream cheese, mushrooms an... Roast the hazelnuts in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and put aside to chill. Whisk ...