- 2 egg whites
- 3,5 oz (100g) sugar
- 10,06 oz cream cheese yoghurt (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Yogurt
- 1,69 fl oz (50ml) white wine
- 16,90 fl oz (500ml) apricots-nectar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/8 oz (1 TL) starch
- 14,10 oz (400g) fresh apricot
- 2,82 oz (80g) cantuccini
- Beat with the electric whisk the egg whites and the sugar. Scramble halve of the beaten egg white with the Almonta Light Yogurt. The rest beaten egg white folds in.
- Caramelize the rest sugar in a pot and cool down with the white wine. Then add the apricots nectar.
- Halve the vanilla bean, scrape out the vanilla flavoring. Put this together with the vanilla bean in a stock.
- Prepare the stock with an introduction.
- Wash the apricot, halve and core it and cut them in fine slices. Cook them approximately 3 minutes into the stock.
- The compote should then be cooled.
- Remove the vanilla bean.
- Now crumble in a freezer bag the cantuccini.
- Now layer alternative the Almonta-head, the compote and the cantuccini
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2003 kJ/478 kcal
- proteins: 9,4g
- fat: 15,8g
- carbohydrates: 51,7g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Spicy - flaky pastry croissant Skin the onions and cut them together with the ham in fine cubes. Heat oil in a pan, ...Cinnamon shortbread cookies with apricot... Take butter, caster sugar and egg yolks and mix everything together. Then add coarse ...Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...