- 2 egg whites
- 3,5 oz (100g) sugar
- 10,06 oz cream cheese yoghurt (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Yogurt
- 1,69 fl oz (50ml) white wine
- 16,90 fl oz (500ml) apricots-nectar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/8 oz (1 TL) starch
- 14,10 oz (400g) fresh apricot
- 2,82 oz (80g) cantuccini
- Beat with the electric whisk the egg whites and the sugar. Scramble halve of the beaten egg white with the Almonta Light Yogurt. The rest beaten egg white folds in.
- Caramelize the rest sugar in a pot and cool down with the white wine. Then add the apricots nectar.
- Halve the vanilla bean, scrape out the vanilla flavoring. Put this together with the vanilla bean in a stock.
- Prepare the stock with an introduction.
- Wash the apricot, halve and core it and cut them in fine slices. Cook them approximately 3 minutes into the stock.
- The compote should then be cooled.
- Remove the vanilla bean.
- Now crumble in a freezer bag the cantuccini.
- Now layer alternative the Almonta-head, the compote and the cantuccini
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2003 kJ/478 kcal
- proteins: 9,4g
- fat: 15,8g
- carbohydrates: 51,7g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Spring onion crostini with smoked trout Head oil in a pan and brown the baguette on both sides. Cut the smoked trout filet in...Fitness salad with Almonta - dressing Cut the chicken breast filet in fine stripes and season with salt and pepper. Clean t...Almonta tonnata Season the veal tenderloin with salt and pepper. Brown the meat on both sides. Gratin...