- 17,63 oz (500g) white asparagus
- 2 shallots
- 1 tbsp. (1EL) oil
- 16,90 fl oz (500ml) vegetable broth
- 10,6 oz cream cheese fine herbs (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 1 tbsp. (1 EL) chopped chervil
- 1 tbsp. (1EL) lemon juice
- Skin the asparagus, remove the last third and cut them in four centimeter long pieces.
- Also skin the shallots and cut them in cubes.
- Heat oil in a pot, add the shallots cubes and fry them until they are clear.
- Also add the asparagus and fry them until they are clear too.
- Put the vegetable broth in the pot too and cook the soup for about 10 minutes.
- Stir Almonta Fine Herbs in the soup. Add the lemon juice and the chopped chervil.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1255 kJ / 300 kcal
- proteins : 11g
- fat: 6g
- carbohydrates: 50g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Almonta tonnata Season the veal tenderloin with salt and pepper. Brown the meat on both sides. Gratin...Blueberry smoothie Pour milk into a bowl, add cream cheese, honey and fruits. Blend it to a smooth liqui...Roast - beef skewer with Almonta – herbs... Cut the rost beef and roughly dice them. Peel the onions, cut into fine slices. W...