- 17,63 oz (500g) white asparagus
- 2 shallots
- 1 tbsp. (1EL) oil
- 16,90 fl oz (500ml) vegetable broth
- 10,6 oz cream cheese fine herbs (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 1 tbsp. (1 EL) chopped chervil
- 1 tbsp. (1EL) lemon juice
- Skin the asparagus, remove the last third and cut them in four centimeter long pieces.
- Also skin the shallots and cut them in cubes.
- Heat oil in a pot, add the shallots cubes and fry them until they are clear.
- Also add the asparagus and fry them until they are clear too.
- Put the vegetable broth in the pot too and cook the soup for about 10 minutes.
- Stir Almonta Fine Herbs in the soup. Add the lemon juice and the chopped chervil.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1255 kJ / 300 kcal
- proteins : 11g
- fat: 6g
- carbohydrates: 50g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Roast - beef skewer with Almonta – herbs... Cut the rost beef and roughly dice them. Peel the onions, cut into fine slices. W...Mini lemon muffins Whisk the egg with oil, milk and sugar. Add rubbed zest with squeezed lemon juice. Then ...Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...