- 8,81 oz (250g) white asparagus
- 1/8 oz (1 TL) butter
- fresh copped pepper
- 1/16 oz (0,5 TL) brown sugar
- 10,6 oz cream cheese original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original
- Clean and skin the asparagus and cut them in 2-3 centimeter long pieces.
- Heat butter in a pan, brown the asparagus firm to the bite. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle it with sugar so that they can caramelize.
- Now put the asparagus in a bowl so that they can cool down.
- Mix the asparagus with Almonta Original and season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 491 kJ / 118 kcal
- proteins : 2,8g
- fat: 10,8g
- carbohydrates: 2,1g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Pasta with cherry tomatoes Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook for about 4 minutes. Drai...Apples-quinces pancake Wisk together Almonta Light Yoghurt, eggs, sparkling water and wheat flour to make a pan...Crispy baked pancake with cream cheese ... Preheat the oven up to 220 degrees Celsius. Prepare the mold/pan by thoroughly smeari...