- 1 pack of crispy Belgian Waffles
- 2 kegs Almonta Apricot & Vanilla
- 10 apricots
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- Heat up brown sugar on frying pan.
- Cut apples in quarters, put the quarters on the pan and fry them 3-4 minutes on each side
- To serve, spread cream cheese on waffles and put caramelized apricots on top of each.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Belgian Waffles with apricots Heat up brown sugar on frying pan. Cut apples in quarters, put the quarters on the pa...Grilled apricots with cream cheese and j... Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel. Sprinkle each half of apricot...Cinnamon shortbread cookies with apricot... Take butter, caster sugar and egg yolks and mix everything together. Then add coarse ...