- 4/5 cup (200ml) of milk (cow or plant milk)
- 3.52 oz (100g) of Almonta Fruit Blueberry&Raspberry
- 2 tsp of honey
- ½ cup (125ml) of blueberries
- Mint leaves
- Pour milk into a bowl, add cream cheese, honey and fruits.
- Blend it to a smooth liquid.
- Add sugar if needed.
- Serve with mint leaves.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Hummingbird Cake with edible flowers Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper, grea...Blueberry smoothie Pour milk into a bowl, add cream cheese, honey and fruits. Blend it to a smooth liqui...Brownies with cream cheese and cherry sa... Dissolve the chocolate in a water bath. Add butter and mix. Separate the eggs and ...