- 4/5 cup (200ml) of milk (cow or plant milk)
- 3.52 oz (100g) of Almonta Fruit Blueberry&Raspberry
- 2 tsp of honey
- ½ cup (125ml) of blueberries
- Mint leaves
- Pour milk into a bowl, add cream cheese, honey and fruits.
- Blend it to a smooth liquid.
- Add sugar if needed.
- Serve with mint leaves.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Crispy baked pancake with cream cheese ... Preheat the oven up to 220 degrees Celsius. Prepare the mold/pan by thoroughly smeari...Brownies with cream cheese and cherry sa... Dissolve the chocolate in a water bath. Add butter and mix. Separate the eggs and ...Blueberry smoothie Pour milk into a bowl, add cream cheese, honey and fruits. Blend it to a smooth liqui...