Ingredients (four servings):
- 7.05 oz (200g) dark chocolate
- 7.05 oz (200g) butter
- 4 eggs (protein & yolk separated)
- 7.05 oz (200g) brown sugar
- 3 tbs cocoa
- 5.29 oz (150g) flour
- Pinch of salt
- Jam, e.g. with cherry or raspberry
- 10.58 oz (300g) cream cheese yoghurt
- We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fruit Blueberry & Raspberry.
- Dissolve the chocolate in a water bath.
- Add butter and mix.
- Separate the eggs and grind yolks with sugar. Add the mixture to the chocolate-and-butter-mix.
- Then add cocoa.
- Gradually add the sifted flour and mix.
- Whip protein with a pinch of salt to stiff and add it also to the chocolate mass. Pour it into a mold and prepare the baking sheet with baking paper.
- Bake the cake for about 25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- After baking, cut the cake into pieces.
- To serve, spread a spoonful of cream cheese and jam on each piece.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Healthy muesli Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper and s...Crispy baked pancake with cream cheese ... Preheat the oven up to 220 degrees Celsius. Prepare the mold/pan by thoroughly smeari...Brownies with cream cheese and cherry sa... Dissolve the chocolate in a water bath. Add butter and mix. Separate the eggs and ...