Ingredients (four servings):
- 7.05 oz (200g) dark chocolate
- 7.05 oz (200g) butter
- 4 eggs (protein & yolk separated)
- 7.05 oz (200g) brown sugar
- 3 tbs cocoa
- 5.29 oz (150g) flour
- Pinch of salt
- Jam, e.g. with cherry or raspberry
- 10.58 oz (300g) cream cheese yoghurt
- We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fruit Blueberry & Raspberry.
- Dissolve the chocolate in a water bath.
- Add butter and mix.
- Separate the eggs and grind yolks with sugar. Add the mixture to the chocolate-and-butter-mix.
- Then add cocoa.
- Gradually add the sifted flour and mix.
- Whip protein with a pinch of salt to stiff and add it also to the chocolate mass. Pour it into a mold and prepare the baking sheet with baking paper.
- Bake the cake for about 25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- After baking, cut the cake into pieces.
- To serve, spread a spoonful of cream cheese and jam on each piece.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Brownies with cream cheese and cherry sa... Dissolve the chocolate in a water bath. Add butter and mix. Separate the eggs and ...Blueberry smoothie Pour milk into a bowl, add cream cheese, honey and fruits. Blend it to a smooth liqui...Crispy baked pancake with cream cheese ... Preheat the oven up to 220 degrees Celsius. Prepare the mold/pan by thoroughly smeari...