Ingredients (four servings):
- 2 oz (120g) butter
- 2 oz (120g) caster sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 oz (150g) coarse flour (coarse meal)
- 9 oz (110g) potato flour
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 3 oz (150g) cream cheese yoghurt
- We recommend 1 keg Almonta Fruit Apricot & Vanilla
- Take butter, caster sugar and egg yolks and mix everything together.
- Then add coarse flour, potato flour and cinnamon.
- Mix all these ingredients, put the dough on a board and form it, lightly floured, into a ball.
- Now roll the dough to a thickness of approx. 0.2 in. (0.5 cm). and cut out shapes (e.g. heart shape)
- If you like, you can now punch small holes or patterns in the cookies.
- Then arrange the cookies on a baking sheet and bake for approx. 18-20 minutes in an oven, preheated to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Stir the cream cheese yoghurt and spread it on the cookies. Now layer another cookie on top of it, like a sandwich.
- The cookies should be stored in an airtight jar or box, so that they maintain their freshness and tenderness.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Belgian Waffles with apricots Heat up brown sugar on frying pan. Cut apples in quarters, put the quarters on the pa...Mini lemon muffins Whisk the egg with oil, milk and sugar. Add rubbed zest with squeezed lemon juice. Then ...Cinnamon shortbread cookies with apricot... Take butter, caster sugar and egg yolks and mix everything together. Then add coarse ...