Ingredients (four servings):
- 2 tbs butter (for greasing mold/pan)
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbs flour
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 oz (150g) cream cheese yoghurt
- We recommend 1 keg Almonta Fruit Blueberry & Raspberry
- Preheat the oven up to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare the mold/pan by thoroughly smearing butter on bottom and sides.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add sieved flour.
- Mix it together smoothly by gradually adding milk. Then, add vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Pour half of the prepared mass into the buttered mold/pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 20-25 minutes (until golden).
- Repeat the procedure with a second portion of dough or place two pans/molds in the oven.
- To serve, spread the cream cheese yoghurt on the pancake and garnish it with blueberries, raspberries or other berries.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Healthy muesli Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper and s...Blueberry smoothie Pour milk into a bowl, add cream cheese, honey and fruits. Blend it to a smooth liqui...Hummingbird Cake with edible flowers Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper, grea...