- 4 big slices bread
- 4 tbsp. (4 EL) oil
- 4 tomatoes
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream fine herbs. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs.
- Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3-5 minutes crispy.
- Wash the tomatoes, halve them, remove the cores and cut them in little cubes.
- Spread Almonta Fine Herbs to the bread, put the tomatoes on it.
- Finely season it with salt and pepper.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 420 kcal / 1757 kJ
- proteins : 12g
- fat: 18g
- carbohydrates: 53g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Lukewarm millet vegetable salad Simmer for 20 minutes the millet in the vegetable both. Leave to soak for a further 2...Wraps with smoked trout Mix wheat flour, salt, olive oil and water to form a dough. Set aside the dough in a pla...Pancakes with cream cheese, mushrooms an... Roast the hazelnuts in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and put aside to chill. Whisk ...