- 4 big slices bread
- 4 tbsp. (4 EL) oil
- 4 tomatoes
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream fine herbs. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs.
- Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3-5 minutes crispy.
- Wash the tomatoes, halve them, remove the cores and cut them in little cubes.
- Spread Almonta Fine Herbs to the bread, put the tomatoes on it.
- Finely season it with salt and pepper.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 420 kcal / 1757 kJ
- proteins : 12g
- fat: 18g
- carbohydrates: 53g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...Fitness salad with Almonta - dressing Cut the chicken breast filet in fine stripes and season with salt and pepper. Clean t...Potato Almonta breads Clean potatoes the day before. Cook them in a pot for 20-25 minutes. Pour off water and ...