- 4 big slices bread
- 4 tbsp. (4 EL) oil
- 4 tomatoes
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream fine herbs. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs.
- Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3-5 minutes crispy.
- Wash the tomatoes, halve them, remove the cores and cut them in little cubes.
- Spread Almonta Fine Herbs to the bread, put the tomatoes on it.
- Finely season it with salt and pepper.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 420 kcal / 1757 kJ
- proteins : 12g
- fat: 18g
- carbohydrates: 53g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Potato - cream cheese soup Wash and skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes. Cook them for approx. 20-25 minute...Asparagus cream - cheese soup Skin the asparagus, remove the last third and cut them in four centimeter long pieces. ...Pretzel Pizza bread Pour the corn into a colander and drop out. Halve the paprikas, remove the stem, the pa...