- 21,16 oz (600g) cucumber
- 10,06 oz cream cheese yoghurt (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. (2EL) limes juice
- 13,52 fl oz (400ml) buttermilk
- 8 sheets lemon balm
- fresh chopped pepper
- chili powder
- Wash the cucumber and halve the cucumber lengthways.
- Remove the seeds with a teasspoon
- Cut the cucumber in pieces and put them together with Almonta Yogurt, limes juice, butter milk and the sheets lemon balm into a blender.
- Now mash it fine.
- Serving it together with chili powder and pepper.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 839 kJ / 200 kcal
- proteins: 9,7 g
- fat: 13g
- carbohydrates: 11g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Wraps with smoked trout Mix wheat flour, salt, olive oil and water to form a dough. Set aside the dough in a pla...Apricot-vanilla yoghurt head Beat with the electric whisk the egg whites and the sugar. Scramble halve of the beaten ...Grilled apricots with cream cheese and j... Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel. Sprinkle each half of apricot...