- 21,16 oz (600g) cucumber
- 10,06 oz cream cheese yoghurt (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. (2EL) limes juice
- 13,52 fl oz (400ml) buttermilk
- 8 sheets lemon balm
- fresh chopped pepper
- chili powder
- Wash the cucumber and halve the cucumber lengthways.
- Remove the seeds with a teasspoon
- Cut the cucumber in pieces and put them together with Almonta Yogurt, limes juice, butter milk and the sheets lemon balm into a blender.
- Now mash it fine.
- Serving it together with chili powder and pepper.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 839 kJ / 200 kcal
- proteins: 9,7 g
- fat: 13g
- carbohydrates: 11g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Roesti-triangles with smoked salmon Bake roesti-triangles according to instructions on the packet. Cut the smocked salmon...Lemon-chicken salad Cut the chicken breast-filet in slices and season it with salt and pepper. Brown it i...Apples-quinces pancake Wisk together Almonta Light Yoghurt, eggs, sparkling water and wheat flour to make a pan...