- 21,16 oz (600g) cucumber
- 10,06 oz cream cheese yoghurt (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. (2EL) limes juice
- 13,52 fl oz (400ml) buttermilk
- 8 sheets lemon balm
- fresh chopped pepper
- chili powder
- Wash the cucumber and halve the cucumber lengthways.
- Remove the seeds with a teasspoon
- Cut the cucumber in pieces and put them together with Almonta Yogurt, limes juice, butter milk and the sheets lemon balm into a blender.
- Now mash it fine.
- Serving it together with chili powder and pepper.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 839 kJ / 200 kcal
- proteins: 9,7 g
- fat: 13g
- carbohydrates: 11g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Spicy - flaky pastry croissant Skin the onions and cut them together with the ham in fine cubes. Heat oil in a pan, ...Pancakes with cream cheese, mushrooms an... Roast the hazelnuts in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and put aside to chill. Whisk ...Potato - cream cheese soup Wash and skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes. Cook them for approx. 20-25 minute...