Ingredients (four servings):
- 6 apricots
- 6 tsp of honey
- 5.3 oz (150g) cream cheese yoghurt
- We recommend 1 keg Almonta Fruit Apricot & Vanilla
- 6 tsp of jam with rose petals
- Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel.
- Sprinkle each half of apricot with a teaspoon of honey and smear.
- Now grill the apricots on the grill pan inside of the down for approx. 10 minutes.
- Then spread a teaspoon of cream cheese on the hot apricot halves.
- Finally, add a teaspoon of jam with rose petals as topping.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Mini lemon muffins Whisk the egg with oil, milk and sugar. Add rubbed zest with squeezed lemon juice. Then ...Belgian Waffles with apricots Heat up brown sugar on frying pan. Cut apples in quarters, put the quarters on the pa...Cinnamon shortbread cookies with apricot... Take butter, caster sugar and egg yolks and mix everything together. Then add coarse ...