For the packet:
- 8,81 oz (250g) paprika
- 7,05 oz (200g) little zucchini
- 2,82 oz (80g) spring onions
- 3,5 oz (100g) yellow cherry tomatoes
- 3,5 oz (100g) little tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. oil
- salt, pepper
For the dip:
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream original. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Original
- 4-5 tbsp. vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp. chopped herbs (e.g. parsley, basil, rosemary, thyme)
- salt, pepper
- kitchen foil to wrap it
- Wash the paprika and cut them in four parts. Remove the stem, the paprika seeds and the white partitions. Now cut the mincemeat into little cubes.
- Eliminate the tips and stalk bottoms off the zucchini and cut them in slices.
- Now clean the spring onions and cut them in 3 centimeter long pieces.
- Clean tomatoes, remove the stem and halve them.
- Put the vegetable in a bowl and mix it with salt, peeper and oil.\
- Cut four equal pieces kitchen foil. Fill the vegetable in it.
- Stir Almonta Original until the vegetable broth.
- Mix in the herbs and maybe season it with salt and pepper
- Each a blob over the vegetable, them close the kitchen foils.
- Put them by moderate head on the grill for approx. 10-12 minutes.
- Serving each packet on a plate and now open it. Fresh light bread is exactly in addiction to this.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 860 kj/ 205 kcal
- proteins: 5g
- fat: 18g
- carbohydrates: 7g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Almonta tonnata Season the veal tenderloin with salt and pepper. Brown the meat on both sides. Gratin...Lamb`s lettuce with huts crostini Wash and clean lamb`s lettuce, radishes and cucumber. Cut the radishes and the cucumber ...Asparagus-cream cheese spread Clean and skin the asparagus and cut them in 2-3 centimeter long pieces. Heat butter ...