For the packet:
- 8,81 oz (250g) paprika
- 7,05 oz (200g) little zucchini
- 2,82 oz (80g) spring onions
- 3,5 oz (100g) yellow cherry tomatoes
- 3,5 oz (100g) little tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. oil
- salt, pepper
For the dip:
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream original. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Original
- 4-5 tbsp. vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp. chopped herbs (e.g. parsley, basil, rosemary, thyme)
- salt, pepper
- kitchen foil to wrap it
- Wash the paprika and cut them in four parts. Remove the stem, the paprika seeds and the white partitions. Now cut the mincemeat into little cubes.
- Eliminate the tips and stalk bottoms off the zucchini and cut them in slices.
- Now clean the spring onions and cut them in 3 centimeter long pieces.
- Clean tomatoes, remove the stem and halve them.
- Put the vegetable in a bowl and mix it with salt, peeper and oil.\
- Cut four equal pieces kitchen foil. Fill the vegetable in it.
- Stir Almonta Original until the vegetable broth.
- Mix in the herbs and maybe season it with salt and pepper
- Each a blob over the vegetable, them close the kitchen foils.
- Put them by moderate head on the grill for approx. 10-12 minutes.
- Serving each packet on a plate and now open it. Fresh light bread is exactly in addiction to this.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 860 kj/ 205 kcal
- proteins: 5g
- fat: 18g
- carbohydrates: 7g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Cinnamon shortbread cookies with apricot... Take butter, caster sugar and egg yolks and mix everything together. Then add coarse ...Belgian Waffles with apricots Heat up brown sugar on frying pan. Cut apples in quarters, put the quarters on the pa...Pancake Sandwich Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...