- 2 cups (250ml) of oatmeal or cereal
- 4/5 cup (200ml) of almonds
- 4/5 cup (200ml) of almond flakes
- ½ cup (125ml) of coconut shreds
- A handful of walnuts
- Few tbs of hazelnuts
- ½ cup (125ml) of honey
- 2 kegs of Almonta Blueberry&Raspberry
- 4/5 cup (200ml) of natural yogurt
- Fresh fruits: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries (optionally)
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper and spread almond flakes on the tray.
- Put almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts and coconut shreds on the trey and pour honey on top.
- Bake the granola / muesli appx. for 25 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius, remember to mix it every 5 minutes. Pay attention so that it did not burn.
- Meanwhile mix the Almonta cream cheese with natural yogurt.
- Put granola / muesli on the bottom of the cup / jar, add mixed cream cheese with yogurt and fruits. Lay more layers till you fill the cup/jar leaving fruits on top.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Brownies with cream cheese and cherry sa... Dissolve the chocolate in a water bath. Add butter and mix. Separate the eggs and ...Blueberry smoothie Pour milk into a bowl, add cream cheese, honey and fruits. Blend it to a smooth liqui...Crispy baked pancake with cream cheese ... Preheat the oven up to 220 degrees Celsius. Prepare the mold/pan by thoroughly smeari...