- 2 cups (250ml) of oatmeal or cereal
- 4/5 cup (200ml) of almonds
- 4/5 cup (200ml) of almond flakes
- ½ cup (125ml) of coconut shreds
- A handful of walnuts
- Few tbs of hazelnuts
- ½ cup (125ml) of honey
- 2 kegs of Almonta Blueberry&Raspberry
- 4/5 cup (200ml) of natural yogurt
- Fresh fruits: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries (optionally)
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper and spread almond flakes on the tray.
- Put almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts and coconut shreds on the trey and pour honey on top.
- Bake the granola / muesli appx. for 25 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius, remember to mix it every 5 minutes. Pay attention so that it did not burn.
- Meanwhile mix the Almonta cream cheese with natural yogurt.
- Put granola / muesli on the bottom of the cup / jar, add mixed cream cheese with yogurt and fruits. Lay more layers till you fill the cup/jar leaving fruits on top.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Hummingbird Cake with edible flowers Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper, grea...Crispy baked pancake with cream cheese ... Preheat the oven up to 220 degrees Celsius. Prepare the mold/pan by thoroughly smeari...Brownies with cream cheese and cherry sa... Dissolve the chocolate in a water bath. Add butter and mix. Separate the eggs and ...