- 5,29 oz (150g) lamb`s lettuce
- 3,5 oz (100g) radishes
- 1 little cucumber
- 10,06 oz cream chives (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Chives
- 1 little done potato
- 3,38 fl oz (100ml) beef broth
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/16 oz (0,5 TL) mustard
- fresh chopped pepper
- 1,76 oz (50g) ham
- 4 slices bread
- 3 tbsp. oil
- Wash and clean lamb`s lettuce, radishes and cucumber. Cut the radishes and the cucumber in fine slices.
- Mash a halve keg Almonta Light Chives with the chopped potato, beef broth, white wine vinegar and mustard. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Now cut the ham in little cubes and scramble it with Almonta Light Chives and season it with pepper.
- Now cut the bread in four pieces and sprinkle it with oil. Bread it in a pan or in the oven at 180°C. This should then be cooled.
- Spread the bread with ham-spread.
- Construe the cucumbers and radishes slices on the plate and sprinkle it with the dressing. Serving with the lamb`s lettuce and the crostinis.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1513 kJ/361 kcal
- proteins: 13,4g
- fat: 21,7g
- carbohydrates: 27,4g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Asparagus cream - cheese soup Skin the asparagus, remove the last third and cut them in four centimeter long pieces. ...Wraps with smoked trout Mix wheat flour, salt, olive oil and water to form a dough. Set aside the dough in a pla...Onion-cream cheese soup Wash the potato, skin it and cut it in little cubes. Peel the onions and cut them in ...