- 5,29 oz (150g) lamb`s lettuce
- 3,5 oz (100g) radishes
- 1 little cucumber
- 10,06 oz cream chives (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Chives
- 1 little done potato
- 3,38 fl oz (100ml) beef broth
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/16 oz (0,5 TL) mustard
- fresh chopped pepper
- 1,76 oz (50g) ham
- 4 slices bread
- 3 tbsp. oil
- Wash and clean lamb`s lettuce, radishes and cucumber. Cut the radishes and the cucumber in fine slices.
- Mash a halve keg Almonta Light Chives with the chopped potato, beef broth, white wine vinegar and mustard. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Now cut the ham in little cubes and scramble it with Almonta Light Chives and season it with pepper.
- Now cut the bread in four pieces and sprinkle it with oil. Bread it in a pan or in the oven at 180°C. This should then be cooled.
- Spread the bread with ham-spread.
- Construe the cucumbers and radishes slices on the plate and sprinkle it with the dressing. Serving with the lamb`s lettuce and the crostinis.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1513 kJ/361 kcal
- proteins: 13,4g
- fat: 21,7g
- carbohydrates: 27,4g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Almonta tonnata Season the veal tenderloin with salt and pepper. Brown the meat on both sides. Gratin...Apples-quinces pancake Wisk together Almonta Light Yoghurt, eggs, sparkling water and wheat flour to make a pan...Healthy muesli Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper and s...