- 4 chicken breast-filet, each 5,29 oz (150g)
- fresh chopped pepper
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 2 slices bread
- 0,70 oz (20g) butter
- 4,40 oz (125g) cocktail tomatoes
- 1,76 oz (50g) frisee lettuce
- 2 rods spring onions
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream yoghurt. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Yogurt.
- 3,38 fl oz (100ml) poultry broth
- juice and rubbed off shell of an untreated lemon
- 2 tbsp. (2 EL) chopped parsley
- Cut the chicken breast-filet in slices and season it with salt and pepper.
- Brown it in the heated oil.
- Cut the bread in little cubes. Brown the bread in the rest oil. Add a bit butter, so that they will be golden brown.
- Wash the tomatoes, frisee lettuce and the spring onions. Halve the tomatoes and cut the spring onions in fine rings.
- Mix Almonta Yogurt with poultry broth, lemon juice and the rubbed off shell of an untreated lemon. Season it with parslay, salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients and serving it with the dressing.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1530 kJ/366 kcal
- proteins: 31,4g
- fat: 18,1g
- carbohydrates: 18,3g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Pancakes with cream cheese, mushrooms an... Roast the hazelnuts in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and put aside to chill. Whisk ...Spicy - flaky pastry croissant Skin the onions and cut them together with the ham in fine cubes. Heat oil in a pan, ...Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...