- 4 chicken breast-filet, each 5,29 oz (150g)
- fresh chopped pepper
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 2 slices bread
- 0,70 oz (20g) butter
- 4,40 oz (125g) cocktail tomatoes
- 1,76 oz (50g) frisee lettuce
- 2 rods spring onions
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream yoghurt. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Yogurt.
- 3,38 fl oz (100ml) poultry broth
- juice and rubbed off shell of an untreated lemon
- 2 tbsp. (2 EL) chopped parsley
- Cut the chicken breast-filet in slices and season it with salt and pepper.
- Brown it in the heated oil.
- Cut the bread in little cubes. Brown the bread in the rest oil. Add a bit butter, so that they will be golden brown.
- Wash the tomatoes, frisee lettuce and the spring onions. Halve the tomatoes and cut the spring onions in fine rings.
- Mix Almonta Yogurt with poultry broth, lemon juice and the rubbed off shell of an untreated lemon. Season it with parslay, salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients and serving it with the dressing.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1530 kJ/366 kcal
- proteins: 31,4g
- fat: 18,1g
- carbohydrates: 18,3g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Natural pancakes Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Light-Yoghurt, eggs and the sparkling water. Mix...Cinnamon shortbread cookies with apricot... Take butter, caster sugar and egg yolks and mix everything together. Then add coarse ...Pancake Sandwich Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...