- 8,81 oz (250g) millet
- 16,90 fl oz (500ml) vegetable broth
- 1 stalk of leek
- 14,10 oz (400g) carrots
- 1 red onion
- 1,76 oz (50g) chopped walnuts
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream fine herbs. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 2,70 fl oz (80ml) milk
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Simmer for 20 minutes the millet in the vegetable both.
- Leave to soak for a further 20 minutes.
- Clean and wash the leek and cut them in fine rings. Cook them for 2 minutes in salted water.
- Skin and slice the carrots.
- Skin the onions and cut them in fine rings.
- Brown the nuts in a pan without oil.
- Stir for the dressing Almonta Fine Herbs with milk and oil.
- Mix the lukewarm millet, carrots, onions rings and the walnuts in a bowl together, sprinkle with salt, pepper and the dressing.
- Depending on its wishes, decorate the salad with herbs.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1945 kJ / 465 kcal
- proteins: 14g
- fat: 21g
- carbohydrates: 55g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Fitness salad with Almonta - dressing Cut the chicken breast filet in fine stripes and season with salt and pepper. Clean t...Lemon-chicken salad Cut the chicken breast-filet in slices and season it with salt and pepper. Brown it i...Onion-cream cheese soup Wash the potato, skin it and cut it in little cubes. Peel the onions and cut them in ...