- 8,81 oz (250g) millet
- 16,90 fl oz (500ml) vegetable broth
- 1 stalk of leek
- 14,10 oz (400g) carrots
- 1 red onion
- 1,76 oz (50g) chopped walnuts
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream fine herbs. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 2,70 fl oz (80ml) milk
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Simmer for 20 minutes the millet in the vegetable both.
- Leave to soak for a further 20 minutes.
- Clean and wash the leek and cut them in fine rings. Cook them for 2 minutes in salted water.
- Skin and slice the carrots.
- Skin the onions and cut them in fine rings.
- Brown the nuts in a pan without oil.
- Stir for the dressing Almonta Fine Herbs with milk and oil.
- Mix the lukewarm millet, carrots, onions rings and the walnuts in a bowl together, sprinkle with salt, pepper and the dressing.
- Depending on its wishes, decorate the salad with herbs.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1945 kJ / 465 kcal
- proteins: 14g
- fat: 21g
- carbohydrates: 55g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...Pancakes with cream cheese, mushrooms an... Roast the hazelnuts in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and put aside to chill. Whisk ...Almonta tonnata Season the veal tenderloin with salt and pepper. Brown the meat on both sides. Gratin...