- 8,81 oz (250g) millet
- 16,90 fl oz (500ml) vegetable broth
- 1 stalk of leek
- 14,10 oz (400g) carrots
- 1 red onion
- 1,76 oz (50g) chopped walnuts
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream fine herbs. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 2,70 fl oz (80ml) milk
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Simmer for 20 minutes the millet in the vegetable both.
- Leave to soak for a further 20 minutes.
- Clean and wash the leek and cut them in fine rings. Cook them for 2 minutes in salted water.
- Skin and slice the carrots.
- Skin the onions and cut them in fine rings.
- Brown the nuts in a pan without oil.
- Stir for the dressing Almonta Fine Herbs with milk and oil.
- Mix the lukewarm millet, carrots, onions rings and the walnuts in a bowl together, sprinkle with salt, pepper and the dressing.
- Depending on its wishes, decorate the salad with herbs.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1945 kJ / 465 kcal
- proteins: 14g
- fat: 21g
- carbohydrates: 55g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Cinnamon shortbread cookies with apricot... Take butter, caster sugar and egg yolks and mix everything together. Then add coarse ...Pretzel Pizza bread Pour the corn into a colander and drop out. Halve the paprikas, remove the stem, the pa...Grilled apricots with cream cheese and j... Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel. Sprinkle each half of apricot...