- 2 eggs
- 3,17 oz (90g) wheat flour
- 2,11 oz (60g) butter
- 3,17 oz (90g) sugar
- butter to grease the mould
- 1,76 oz (50g) marzipan
- 2 apples
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream original. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Original.
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Separate 2 eggs, the puff pastry dough is produced with wheat flour, butter, 1,05 oz (30g) of sugar and the egg yolk.
- Wrap the dough in cling film, and allow resting for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Now roll out dough thinly and fill it in four greased moulds.
- Bake it for five minutes with 180 degrees.
- Now roll out marzipan, apposite the moulds.
- Construe the moulds with the marzipan.
- Peel, quarter and core the apple, cut into cubes. Garnish the moulds with the apples.
- Produce with the rest sugar and the egg white a beaten egg white.
- Refine Almonta Original with cinnamon.
- Spread moulds with Almonta Original and the beaten egg white.
- Now bake it finish for approx. 12 minutes.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar if desired.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2173 kJ/519 kcal
- proteins: 9,1g
- fat: 30,3g
- carbohydrates: 51g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Crispy baked pancake with cream cheese ... Preheat the oven up to 220 degrees Celsius. Prepare the mold/pan by thoroughly smeari...Paprika soup with Almonta skewers For the pancakes mix the wheat flour, milk and the egg. Season it with salt and pepper. ...Pancakes with cream cheese, mushrooms an... Roast the hazelnuts in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and put aside to chill. Whisk ...