- 2 eggs
- 3,17 oz (90g) wheat flour
- 2,11 oz (60g) butter
- 3,17 oz (90g) sugar
- butter to grease the mould
- 1,76 oz (50g) marzipan
- 2 apples
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream original. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Original.
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Separate 2 eggs, the puff pastry dough is produced with wheat flour, butter, 1,05 oz (30g) of sugar and the egg yolk.
- Wrap the dough in cling film, and allow resting for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Now roll out dough thinly and fill it in four greased moulds.
- Bake it for five minutes with 180 degrees.
- Now roll out marzipan, apposite the moulds.
- Construe the moulds with the marzipan.
- Peel, quarter and core the apple, cut into cubes. Garnish the moulds with the apples.
- Produce with the rest sugar and the egg white a beaten egg white.
- Refine Almonta Original with cinnamon.
- Spread moulds with Almonta Original and the beaten egg white.
- Now bake it finish for approx. 12 minutes.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar if desired.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2173 kJ/519 kcal
- proteins: 9,1g
- fat: 30,3g
- carbohydrates: 51g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Brownies with cream cheese and cherry sa... Dissolve the chocolate in a water bath. Add butter and mix. Separate the eggs and ...Hummingbird Cake with edible flowers Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper, grea...Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...