- 2 eggs
- 3,17 oz (90g) wheat flour
- 2,11 oz (60g) butter
- 3,17 oz (90g) sugar
- butter to grease the mould
- 1,76 oz (50g) marzipan
- 2 apples
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream original. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Original.
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Separate 2 eggs, the puff pastry dough is produced with wheat flour, butter, 1,05 oz (30g) of sugar and the egg yolk.
- Wrap the dough in cling film, and allow resting for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Now roll out dough thinly and fill it in four greased moulds.
- Bake it for five minutes with 180 degrees.
- Now roll out marzipan, apposite the moulds.
- Construe the moulds with the marzipan.
- Peel, quarter and core the apple, cut into cubes. Garnish the moulds with the apples.
- Produce with the rest sugar and the egg white a beaten egg white.
- Refine Almonta Original with cinnamon.
- Spread moulds with Almonta Original and the beaten egg white.
- Now bake it finish for approx. 12 minutes.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar if desired.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2173 kJ/519 kcal
- proteins: 9,1g
- fat: 30,3g
- carbohydrates: 51g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Natural pancakes Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Light-Yoghurt, eggs and the sparkling water. Mix...Apples-quinces pancake Wisk together Almonta Light Yoghurt, eggs, sparkling water and wheat flour to make a pan...Raspberries- tiramisu Mix Almonta Original with the raspberry syrup and halve of the coffee. Put 6 ladyfing...