- 2 eggs
- 3,17 oz (90g) wheat flour
- 2,11 oz (60g) butter
- 3,17 oz (90g) sugar
- butter to grease the mould
- 1,76 oz (50g) marzipan
- 2 apples
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream original. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Original.
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Separate 2 eggs, the puff pastry dough is produced with wheat flour, butter, 1,05 oz (30g) of sugar and the egg yolk.
- Wrap the dough in cling film, and allow resting for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Now roll out dough thinly and fill it in four greased moulds.
- Bake it for five minutes with 180 degrees.
- Now roll out marzipan, apposite the moulds.
- Construe the moulds with the marzipan.
- Peel, quarter and core the apple, cut into cubes. Garnish the moulds with the apples.
- Produce with the rest sugar and the egg white a beaten egg white.
- Refine Almonta Original with cinnamon.
- Spread moulds with Almonta Original and the beaten egg white.
- Now bake it finish for approx. 12 minutes.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar if desired.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2173 kJ/519 kcal
- proteins: 9,1g
- fat: 30,3g
- carbohydrates: 51g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Asparagus cream - cheese soup Skin the asparagus, remove the last third and cut them in four centimeter long pieces. ...Belgian Waffles with apricots Heat up brown sugar on frying pan. Cut apples in quarters, put the quarters on the pa...Lukewarm millet vegetable salad Simmer for 20 minutes the millet in the vegetable both. Leave to soak for a further 2...