- 2 eggs
- 3,17 oz (90g) wheat flour
- 2,11 oz (60g) butter
- 3,17 oz (90g) sugar
- butter to grease the mould
- 1,76 oz (50g) marzipan
- 2 apples
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream original. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Original.
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Separate 2 eggs, the puff pastry dough is produced with wheat flour, butter, 1,05 oz (30g) of sugar and the egg yolk.
- Wrap the dough in cling film, and allow resting for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Now roll out dough thinly and fill it in four greased moulds.
- Bake it for five minutes with 180 degrees.
- Now roll out marzipan, apposite the moulds.
- Construe the moulds with the marzipan.
- Peel, quarter and core the apple, cut into cubes. Garnish the moulds with the apples.
- Produce with the rest sugar and the egg white a beaten egg white.
- Refine Almonta Original with cinnamon.
- Spread moulds with Almonta Original and the beaten egg white.
- Now bake it finish for approx. 12 minutes.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar if desired.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2173 kJ/519 kcal
- proteins: 9,1g
- fat: 30,3g
- carbohydrates: 51g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Grilled apricots with cream cheese and j... Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel. Sprinkle each half of apricot...Crispy baked pancake with cream cheese ... Preheat the oven up to 220 degrees Celsius. Prepare the mold/pan by thoroughly smeari...Roesti-triangles with smoked salmon Bake roesti-triangles according to instructions on the packet. Cut the smocked salmon...