Ingredients (four servings):
- 1 egg
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 100 ml milk
- 1.76 oz (50g) sugar
- ½ lemon
- 1 tsp rum
- Pinch of salt
- 4.59 oz (130g) flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- powdered sugar (for spreading after baking)
- 10.58 oz (300g) cream cheese yoghurt
- We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fruit Apricot & Vanilla
- Whisk the egg with oil, milk and sugar. Add rubbed zest with squeezed lemon juice. Then add rum and salt and mix everything.
- Now stir sifted flour with baking powder and add this mixture to the other, fluid mix, so that it turns into a smooth paste.
- Pour the mass into the molds and bake for approximately 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
- After baking, fill each mini muffin with cream cheese and sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Mini lemon muffins Whisk the egg with oil, milk and sugar. Add rubbed zest with squeezed lemon juice. Then ...Cinnamon shortbread cookies with apricot... Take butter, caster sugar and egg yolks and mix everything together. Then add coarse ...Belgian Waffles with apricots Heat up brown sugar on frying pan. Cut apples in quarters, put the quarters on the pa...