- 5,29 oz (150g) cream yoghurt. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Light-Yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 6,8 fl oz (200ml) sparkling water
- 10,6 oz (300g) wheat flour
- 4 tbsp. (4EL) oil
- Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Light-Yoghurt, eggs and the sparkling water.
- Mix wheat flour with salt and fold in the mixture to the rest, to make a pancake dough.
- Heat four tablespoons one after another of oil in a frying pan and bake four pancakes.
- Depending on its wishes serving the pancakes spicy with a lettuce or sweet with a plum compote and powder sugar.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2156 kJ / 515 kcal
- proteins: 16,7 g
- fat: 24,9 g
- carbohydrates: 54,0 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Almonta tonnata Season the veal tenderloin with salt and pepper. Brown the meat on both sides. Gratin...Potato Almonta breads Clean potatoes the day before. Cook them in a pot for 20-25 minutes. Pour off water and ...Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...