- 5,29 oz (150g) cream yoghurt. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Light-Yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 6,8 fl oz (200ml) sparkling water
- 10,6 oz (300g) wheat flour
- 4 tbsp. (4EL) oil
- Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Light-Yoghurt, eggs and the sparkling water.
- Mix wheat flour with salt and fold in the mixture to the rest, to make a pancake dough.
- Heat four tablespoons one after another of oil in a frying pan and bake four pancakes.
- Depending on its wishes serving the pancakes spicy with a lettuce or sweet with a plum compote and powder sugar.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2156 kJ / 515 kcal
- proteins: 16,7 g
- fat: 24,9 g
- carbohydrates: 54,0 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Roasted bread Skin the onions and cut them in fine slices. Head oil in a pan, add the onions and brown...Wraps with smoked trout Mix wheat flour, salt, olive oil and water to form a dough. Set aside the dough in a pla...Lukewarm millet vegetable salad Simmer for 20 minutes the millet in the vegetable both. Leave to soak for a further 2...