- 5,29 oz (150g) cream yoghurt. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Light-Yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 6,8 fl oz (200ml) sparkling water
- 10,6 oz (300g) wheat flour
- 4 tbsp. (4EL) oil
- Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Light-Yoghurt, eggs and the sparkling water.
- Mix wheat flour with salt and fold in the mixture to the rest, to make a pancake dough.
- Heat four tablespoons one after another of oil in a frying pan and bake four pancakes.
- Depending on its wishes serving the pancakes spicy with a lettuce or sweet with a plum compote and powder sugar.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2156 kJ / 515 kcal
- proteins: 16,7 g
- fat: 24,9 g
- carbohydrates: 54,0 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Pancakes with cream cheese, mushrooms an... Roast the hazelnuts in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and put aside to chill. Whisk ...Tasty pancake with fillet of beef stripe... Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...Grilled apricots with cream cheese and j... Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel. Sprinkle each half of apricot...