- 1 potato
- 2 big onions
- 1 tbsp. (1EL) oil
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 10,06 oz cream cheese fine herbs (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 4 slices breakfast bacon
- Wash the potato, skin it and cut it in little cubes.
- Peel the onions and cut them in fine onion rings.
- Head oil in a pot, add the onion rings and the potato cubes until it is glassy.
- Add vegetable broth and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Also add 1 keg Almonta Fine Herbs and stir it in the soup. Then let it melt in it.
- Cut the breakfast bacon and fry it without fat in a pan.
- Put the soup in four plates. Serving it with the breakfast bacon, un dash Almonta Fine Herbs together with chives and fresh bread.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1323 kJ/316 kcal
- proteins: 7,1g
- fat: 27,4g
- carbohydrates: 9,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Pasta with cherry tomatoes Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook for about 4 minutes. Drai...Roesti-triangles with smoked salmon Bake roesti-triangles according to instructions on the packet. Cut the smocked salmon...Tasty pancake with fillet of beef stripe... Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...