- 1 potato
- 2 big onions
- 1 tbsp. (1EL) oil
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 10,06 oz cream cheese fine herbs (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 4 slices breakfast bacon
- Wash the potato, skin it and cut it in little cubes.
- Peel the onions and cut them in fine onion rings.
- Head oil in a pot, add the onion rings and the potato cubes until it is glassy.
- Add vegetable broth and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Also add 1 keg Almonta Fine Herbs and stir it in the soup. Then let it melt in it.
- Cut the breakfast bacon and fry it without fat in a pan.
- Put the soup in four plates. Serving it with the breakfast bacon, un dash Almonta Fine Herbs together with chives and fresh bread.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1323 kJ/316 kcal
- proteins: 7,1g
- fat: 27,4g
- carbohydrates: 9,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Crispy baked pancake with cream cheese ... Preheat the oven up to 220 degrees Celsius. Prepare the mold/pan by thoroughly smeari...Spicy - flaky pastry croissant Skin the onions and cut them together with the ham in fine cubes. Heat oil in a pan, ...Lukewarm millet vegetable salad Simmer for 20 minutes the millet in the vegetable both. Leave to soak for a further 2...