- 1 potato
- 2 big onions
- 1 tbsp. (1EL) oil
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 10,06 oz cream cheese fine herbs (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 4 slices breakfast bacon
- Wash the potato, skin it and cut it in little cubes.
- Peel the onions and cut them in fine onion rings.
- Head oil in a pot, add the onion rings and the potato cubes until it is glassy.
- Add vegetable broth and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Also add 1 keg Almonta Fine Herbs and stir it in the soup. Then let it melt in it.
- Cut the breakfast bacon and fry it without fat in a pan.
- Put the soup in four plates. Serving it with the breakfast bacon, un dash Almonta Fine Herbs together with chives and fresh bread.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1323 kJ/316 kcal
- proteins: 7,1g
- fat: 27,4g
- carbohydrates: 9,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Fitness-vitamin drink Wash the cucumber and halve the cucumber lengthways. Remove the seeds with a teasspoo...Paprika soup with Almonta skewers For the pancakes mix the wheat flour, milk and the egg. Season it with salt and pepper. ...Grilled apricots with cream cheese and j... Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel. Sprinkle each half of apricot...