- 10,06 oz cream cheese original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original
- 8 eggs
- 6,8 fl oz (200ml) sparkling water
- 10,6 oz (300g) wheat flour
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- half cucumber
- 4 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 3,5 oz (100g) slices of turkey
- 8 slices bacon
- Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and salt to make a pancake dough.
- Clean lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber. Chop tomatoes and the cucumber in small pieces.
- Heat four tablespoons of oil in a pan and make 12 little pancakes.
- Spreading the rest of Almonta Original original on the pancakes.
- Garnish 8 pancakes with lettuce leaves, slices of turkey, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Then put two pancakes on each other.
- Brown the bacon in a pan. In the rest sunflower oil make 4 fried eggs.
- Put the bacon and the fried eggs to the four pancakes. Compose the 4 layers to a sandwich.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 4040 kJ/965 kcal
- proteins: 44,2g
- fat: 61,8g
- carbohydrates: 58,0
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Paprika soup with Almonta skewers For the pancakes mix the wheat flour, milk and the egg. Season it with salt and pepper. ...Healthy muesli Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper and s...Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...