- 10,06 oz cream cheese original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original
- 8 eggs
- 6,8 fl oz (200ml) sparkling water
- 10,6 oz (300g) wheat flour
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- half cucumber
- 4 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 3,5 oz (100g) slices of turkey
- 8 slices bacon
- Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and salt to make a pancake dough.
- Clean lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber. Chop tomatoes and the cucumber in small pieces.
- Heat four tablespoons of oil in a pan and make 12 little pancakes.
- Spreading the rest of Almonta Original original on the pancakes.
- Garnish 8 pancakes with lettuce leaves, slices of turkey, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Then put two pancakes on each other.
- Brown the bacon in a pan. In the rest sunflower oil make 4 fried eggs.
- Put the bacon and the fried eggs to the four pancakes. Compose the 4 layers to a sandwich.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 4040 kJ/965 kcal
- proteins: 44,2g
- fat: 61,8g
- carbohydrates: 58,0
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Pancake Sandwich Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...Natural pancakes Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Light-Yoghurt, eggs and the sparkling water. Mix...Pretzel Pizza bread Pour the corn into a colander and drop out. Halve the paprikas, remove the stem, the pa...