- 10,06 oz cream cheese original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original
- 8 eggs
- 6,8 fl oz (200ml) sparkling water
- 10,6 oz (300g) wheat flour
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- half cucumber
- 4 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 3,5 oz (100g) slices of turkey
- 8 slices bacon
- Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and salt to make a pancake dough.
- Clean lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber. Chop tomatoes and the cucumber in small pieces.
- Heat four tablespoons of oil in a pan and make 12 little pancakes.
- Spreading the rest of Almonta Original original on the pancakes.
- Garnish 8 pancakes with lettuce leaves, slices of turkey, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Then put two pancakes on each other.
- Brown the bacon in a pan. In the rest sunflower oil make 4 fried eggs.
- Put the bacon and the fried eggs to the four pancakes. Compose the 4 layers to a sandwich.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 4040 kJ/965 kcal
- proteins: 44,2g
- fat: 61,8g
- carbohydrates: 58,0
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Wraps with smoked trout Mix wheat flour, salt, olive oil and water to form a dough. Set aside the dough in a pla...Roesti-triangles with smoked salmon Bake roesti-triangles according to instructions on the packet. Cut the smocked salmon...Porcini-potato soup Clean the porcini and cut halve in cubes. Skin the onions and cut them in fine cubes....