- 2 tbsp. chopped hazelnuts
- 5 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 10,6 oz cream cheese with herbs (300 g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 4 eggs
- 6,8 fl oz (200 ml) sparkling water
- 10,6 oz (300 g) wheat flour
- 3,5 oz (100 g) mushrooms
- 3,5 oz (100 g) ham
- 3 tomatoes
- Roast the hazelnuts in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and put aside to chill.
- Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) cream cheese (one keg Almonta Fine Herbs), eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and salt to make a pancake dough.
- Chop the mushrooms in small pieces and mix them with the dough.
- Lightly grease a pan with oil and then cook 8 pancakes over a moderate heat for 1-2 minutes or until both sides begin to brown.
- Tomatoes must be seeded and diced. Dice also the ham
- Mix cream cheese with salt, pepper, hazelnuts, tomatoes and ham and fill the pancakes with this mixture.
- To serve, fold in half, then in half again to form triangles, or else simply roll them up.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2921 kJ/698 kcal
- proteins: 28,5 g
- fat: 37,6 g
- carbohydrates: 58,4 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Pretzel Pizza bread Pour the corn into a colander and drop out. Halve the paprikas, remove the stem, the pa...Potato - cream cheese soup Wash and skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes. Cook them for approx. 20-25 minute...Pancakes with cream cheese, mushrooms an... Roast the hazelnuts in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and put aside to chill. Whisk ...