- 2 tbsp. chopped hazelnuts
- 5 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 10,6 oz cream cheese with herbs (300 g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 4 eggs
- 6,8 fl oz (200 ml) sparkling water
- 10,6 oz (300 g) wheat flour
- 3,5 oz (100 g) mushrooms
- 3,5 oz (100 g) ham
- 3 tomatoes
- Roast the hazelnuts in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and put aside to chill.
- Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) cream cheese (one keg Almonta Fine Herbs), eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and salt to make a pancake dough.
- Chop the mushrooms in small pieces and mix them with the dough.
- Lightly grease a pan with oil and then cook 8 pancakes over a moderate heat for 1-2 minutes or until both sides begin to brown.
- Tomatoes must be seeded and diced. Dice also the ham
- Mix cream cheese with salt, pepper, hazelnuts, tomatoes and ham and fill the pancakes with this mixture.
- To serve, fold in half, then in half again to form triangles, or else simply roll them up.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2921 kJ/698 kcal
- proteins: 28,5 g
- fat: 37,6 g
- carbohydrates: 58,4 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Onion-cream cheese soup Wash the potato, skin it and cut it in little cubes. Peel the onions and cut them in ...Paprika soup with Almonta skewers For the pancakes mix the wheat flour, milk and the egg. Season it with salt and pepper. ...Pretzel Pizza bread Pour the corn into a colander and drop out. Halve the paprikas, remove the stem, the pa...