- 14,1 oz (400 g) Pasta (e.g. Penne)
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 7 oz (200 g) cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 8,5 fl oz (250 ml) vegetable broth
- 10,6 oz (300g) cream cheese herbs (we recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs)
- fresh herbs, e.g. parsley
- grated parmesan
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook for about 4 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- Thinly slice the green onion. Chop the garlic in small cubes.
- Braise lightly the cherry tomatoes with garlic in a pan with oil. Take the tomatoes out to drain and fry the green onion for about 3-4 minutes. Then add vegetable broth and let it boil for one minute. Stir the cream cheese with herbs (Almonta Fine Herbs), mix with salt and pepper and let boil for ca. 8 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese sauce in the drained pasta. Top with cherry tomatoes and parmesan. Decorate it with fresh herbs.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2594 kJ / 620 kcal
- proteins: 40 g
- carbohydrates: 88 g
- fat: 12 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Pasta with cherry tomatoes Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook for about 4 minutes. Drai...Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...Paprika soup with Almonta skewers For the pancakes mix the wheat flour, milk and the egg. Season it with salt and pepper. ...