- 14,1 oz (400 g) Pasta (e.g. Penne)
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 7 oz (200 g) cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 8,5 fl oz (250 ml) vegetable broth
- 10,6 oz (300g) cream cheese herbs (we recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs)
- fresh herbs, e.g. parsley
- grated parmesan
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook for about 4 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- Thinly slice the green onion. Chop the garlic in small cubes.
- Braise lightly the cherry tomatoes with garlic in a pan with oil. Take the tomatoes out to drain and fry the green onion for about 3-4 minutes. Then add vegetable broth and let it boil for one minute. Stir the cream cheese with herbs (Almonta Fine Herbs), mix with salt and pepper and let boil for ca. 8 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese sauce in the drained pasta. Top with cherry tomatoes and parmesan. Decorate it with fresh herbs.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2594 kJ / 620 kcal
- proteins: 40 g
- carbohydrates: 88 g
- fat: 12 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Potato Almonta breads Clean potatoes the day before. Cook them in a pot for 20-25 minutes. Pour off water and ...Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...Pasta with cherry tomatoes Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook for about 4 minutes. Drai...