- 10,06 oz (300g) fresh porcini
- 1 onion
- 17,63 oz (500g) potatoes
- 1 tbsp. (1 EL) butter
- 1 tbsp. (1 EL) majoran leaves.
- 33,81 fl oz (1 Liter) vegetable broth
- 10,6 oz cream cheese original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original
- Clean the porcini and cut halve in cubes.
- Skin the onions and cut them in fine cubes.
- Also skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes too.
- Heat butter in a pot.
- Add the onions and fry them until they are clear.
- Also add the porcini cubes and the majoran leaves. Fry it for approx. 3 minutes.
- Put also the potato cubes in the pot.
- Add vegetable broth and cook the soup for 15-20 more minutes until the potatoes get soft.
- Then mash the soup with a blender.
- Mix in Almonta Original and season it with salt and pepper.
- Brown the rest porcini in a pan with butter and also season it with salt and pepper.
- Now filling the plates with the soup, serving it with the porcini and fresh majoran leaves.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1348 kJ / 321 kcal
- proteins: 10,2g
- fat: 21,2g
- carbohydrates: 21,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Healthy muesli Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper and s...Potato - cream cheese soup Wash and skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes. Cook them for approx. 20-25 minute...Grilled apricots with cream cheese and j... Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel. Sprinkle each half of apricot...