- 10,06 oz (300g) fresh porcini
- 1 onion
- 17,63 oz (500g) potatoes
- 1 tbsp. (1 EL) butter
- 1 tbsp. (1 EL) majoran leaves.
- 33,81 fl oz (1 Liter) vegetable broth
- 10,6 oz cream cheese original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original
- Clean the porcini and cut halve in cubes.
- Skin the onions and cut them in fine cubes.
- Also skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes too.
- Heat butter in a pot.
- Add the onions and fry them until they are clear.
- Also add the porcini cubes and the majoran leaves. Fry it for approx. 3 minutes.
- Put also the potato cubes in the pot.
- Add vegetable broth and cook the soup for 15-20 more minutes until the potatoes get soft.
- Then mash the soup with a blender.
- Mix in Almonta Original and season it with salt and pepper.
- Brown the rest porcini in a pan with butter and also season it with salt and pepper.
- Now filling the plates with the soup, serving it with the porcini and fresh majoran leaves.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1348 kJ / 321 kcal
- proteins: 10,2g
- fat: 21,2g
- carbohydrates: 21,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Pancakes with cream cheese, mushrooms an... Roast the hazelnuts in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and put aside to chill. Whisk ...Grilled apricots with cream cheese and j... Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel. Sprinkle each half of apricot...Porcini-potato soup Clean the porcini and cut halve in cubes. Skin the onions and cut them in fine cubes....