- 10,06 oz (300g) fresh porcini
- 1 onion
- 17,63 oz (500g) potatoes
- 1 tbsp. (1 EL) butter
- 1 tbsp. (1 EL) majoran leaves.
- 33,81 fl oz (1 Liter) vegetable broth
- 10,6 oz cream cheese original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original
- Clean the porcini and cut halve in cubes.
- Skin the onions and cut them in fine cubes.
- Also skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes too.
- Heat butter in a pot.
- Add the onions and fry them until they are clear.
- Also add the porcini cubes and the majoran leaves. Fry it for approx. 3 minutes.
- Put also the potato cubes in the pot.
- Add vegetable broth and cook the soup for 15-20 more minutes until the potatoes get soft.
- Then mash the soup with a blender.
- Mix in Almonta Original and season it with salt and pepper.
- Brown the rest porcini in a pan with butter and also season it with salt and pepper.
- Now filling the plates with the soup, serving it with the porcini and fresh majoran leaves.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1348 kJ / 321 kcal
- proteins: 10,2g
- fat: 21,2g
- carbohydrates: 21,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Spicy - flaky pastry croissant Skin the onions and cut them together with the ham in fine cubes. Heat oil in a pan, ...Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...Pancake Sandwich Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...