- 17,63 oz (500g) potato
- 10,6 oz cream cheese fine herbs (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 1-2 tbsp. (1-2 EL) butter
- 4 thin slices of bread
- Wash and skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes.
- Cook them for approx. 20-25 minutes in salted water.
- Then mash the soup including the cook- water with a blender.
- Also add 1 keg Almonta Fine Herbs and stir it in the soup. Then let it melt in it.
- Heat butter in a pan and brown the bread in it.
- Put the soup in four plates with each big dash Almonta Fine Herbs.
- Depending on its wishes decorate with parsley.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1830 kJ/437 kcal
- proteins: 9,0g
- fat: 27,5g
- carbohydrates: 36,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Natural pancakes Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Light-Yoghurt, eggs and the sparkling water. Mix...Raspberries- tiramisu Mix Almonta Original with the raspberry syrup and halve of the coffee. Put 6 ladyfing...Almonta tonnata Season the veal tenderloin with salt and pepper. Brown the meat on both sides. Gratin...