- 17,63 oz (500g) potato
- 10,6 oz cream cheese fine herbs (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 1-2 tbsp. (1-2 EL) butter
- 4 thin slices of bread
- Wash and skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes.
- Cook them for approx. 20-25 minutes in salted water.
- Then mash the soup including the cook- water with a blender.
- Also add 1 keg Almonta Fine Herbs and stir it in the soup. Then let it melt in it.
- Heat butter in a pan and brown the bread in it.
- Put the soup in four plates with each big dash Almonta Fine Herbs.
- Depending on its wishes decorate with parsley.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1830 kJ/437 kcal
- proteins: 9,0g
- fat: 27,5g
- carbohydrates: 36,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Roasted bread Skin the onions and cut them in fine slices. Head oil in a pan, add the onions and brown...Roesti-triangles with smoked salmon Bake roesti-triangles according to instructions on the packet. Cut the smocked salmon...Brownies with cream cheese and cherry sa... Dissolve the chocolate in a water bath. Add butter and mix. Separate the eggs and ...