- 17,63 oz (500g) potato
- 10,6 oz cream cheese fine herbs (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 1-2 tbsp. (1-2 EL) butter
- 4 thin slices of bread
- Wash and skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes.
- Cook them for approx. 20-25 minutes in salted water.
- Then mash the soup including the cook- water with a blender.
- Also add 1 keg Almonta Fine Herbs and stir it in the soup. Then let it melt in it.
- Heat butter in a pan and brown the bread in it.
- Put the soup in four plates with each big dash Almonta Fine Herbs.
- Depending on its wishes decorate with parsley.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1830 kJ/437 kcal
- proteins: 9,0g
- fat: 27,5g
- carbohydrates: 36,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Tasty pancake with fillet of beef stripe... Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...Natural pancakes Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Light-Yoghurt, eggs and the sparkling water. Mix...Pancake Sandwich Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...