- 1 little can corn
- 5,29 oz (150g) green and red paprika
- 2,11 oz (60g) onion
- 3,5 oz (100g) ham
- 1,76 oz (50g) crumbled Emmental (cheese)
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream fine herbs. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs.
- salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 2 lye plaits (a100g)
- Pour the corn into a colander and drop out. Halve the paprikas, remove the stem, the paprika seeds and the white partitions. Now cut the mincemeat into little cubes. Put this ingredients with 1,05 oz (30g) Emmental (cheese) in a bowl. Mix Almonta Fine Herbs with it.
- Season it with salt, pepper and the finely chopped chives.
- Halve the lye plaits.
- Spread the mixture on it. Sprinkle them with the rest of the Emmental (cheese).
- Scalloped in a pre-heated oven (190 degrees) for approx. 10-20 minutes.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1798 kj/427 kcal
- proteins: 19g
- fat: 17g
- carbohydrates: 50g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Pancakes with cream cheese, mushrooms an... Roast the hazelnuts in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and put aside to chill. Whisk ...Hummingbird Cake with edible flowers Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper, grea...Porcini-potato soup Clean the porcini and cut halve in cubes. Skin the onions and cut them in fine cubes....