- 3 onions
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 16 halve slices bread
- 10,6 oz cream cheese (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Chives
- Fresh chopped pepper
- 16 thin slices Bündnerfleisch (air-dried meat produced in the Grisons canton of Switzerland)
- fresh cress
- Skin the onions and cut them in fine slices. Head oil in a pan, add the onions and brown them by a low head.
- Brown the halve slices bread in a pan with oil.
- The bread should then be cooled and then spread it with Almonta Light Chives.
- Distribute the onions on it and season the bread with salt and pepper.
- Put on each bread a slice Bünderfleisch and decorate it with the cress.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 458 kJ / 109 kcal
- proteins: 4,5 g
- fat: 5,9 g
- carbohydrates: 9,4 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Wraps with smoked trout Mix wheat flour, salt, olive oil and water to form a dough. Set aside the dough in a pla...Hummingbird Cake with edible flowers Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper, grea...Almonta tonnata Season the veal tenderloin with salt and pepper. Brown the meat on both sides. Gratin...