- 3 onions
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 16 halve slices bread
- 10,6 oz cream cheese (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Chives
- Fresh chopped pepper
- 16 thin slices Bündnerfleisch (air-dried meat produced in the Grisons canton of Switzerland)
- fresh cress
- Skin the onions and cut them in fine slices. Head oil in a pan, add the onions and brown them by a low head.
- Brown the halve slices bread in a pan with oil.
- The bread should then be cooled and then spread it with Almonta Light Chives.
- Distribute the onions on it and season the bread with salt and pepper.
- Put on each bread a slice Bünderfleisch and decorate it with the cress.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 458 kJ / 109 kcal
- proteins: 4,5 g
- fat: 5,9 g
- carbohydrates: 9,4 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Healthy muesli Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper and s...Lukewarm millet vegetable salad Simmer for 20 minutes the millet in the vegetable both. Leave to soak for a further 2...Potato - cream cheese soup Wash and skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes. Cook them for approx. 20-25 minute...