- 3 onions
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 16 halve slices bread
- 10,6 oz cream cheese (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Chives
- Fresh chopped pepper
- 16 thin slices Bündnerfleisch (air-dried meat produced in the Grisons canton of Switzerland)
- fresh cress
- Skin the onions and cut them in fine slices. Head oil in a pan, add the onions and brown them by a low head.
- Brown the halve slices bread in a pan with oil.
- The bread should then be cooled and then spread it with Almonta Light Chives.
- Distribute the onions on it and season the bread with salt and pepper.
- Put on each bread a slice Bünderfleisch and decorate it with the cress.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 458 kJ / 109 kcal
- proteins: 4,5 g
- fat: 5,9 g
- carbohydrates: 9,4 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Pretzel Pizza bread Pour the corn into a colander and drop out. Halve the paprikas, remove the stem, the pa...Apples-quinces pancake Wisk together Almonta Light Yoghurt, eggs, sparkling water and wheat flour to make a pan...Asparagus cream - cheese soup Skin the asparagus, remove the last third and cut them in four centimeter long pieces. ...