- 1 packet roesti-triangles, refrigerated, approx. 26,45 oz (750g)
- 7,05 oz (200g) smocked salmon (slices)
- 10,6 oz cream cheese original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original
- fresh chopped pepper
- 1 patch fresh cress
- Bake roesti-triangles according to instructions on the packet.
- Cut the smocked salmon slices in little cubes, mix it with Almonta Original and season it with salt and pepper. Cut the cress with a scissors.
- Serving the roesti-triangles with a topping Almonta Original.
- Decorate with cress.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2752 kJ/658 kcal
- proteins: 22,8g
- fat: 38,9g
- carbohydrates: 54,2g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Belgian Waffles with apricots Heat up brown sugar on frying pan. Cut apples in quarters, put the quarters on the pa...Lemon-chicken salad Cut the chicken breast-filet in slices and season it with salt and pepper. Brown it i...Grilled apricots with cream cheese and j... Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel. Sprinkle each half of apricot...