- 1 packet roesti-triangles, refrigerated, approx. 26,45 oz (750g)
- 7,05 oz (200g) smocked salmon (slices)
- 10,6 oz cream cheese original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original
- fresh chopped pepper
- 1 patch fresh cress
- Bake roesti-triangles according to instructions on the packet.
- Cut the smocked salmon slices in little cubes, mix it with Almonta Original and season it with salt and pepper. Cut the cress with a scissors.
- Serving the roesti-triangles with a topping Almonta Original.
- Decorate with cress.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2752 kJ/658 kcal
- proteins: 22,8g
- fat: 38,9g
- carbohydrates: 54,2g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Hummingbird Cake with edible flowers Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper, grea...Pretzel Pizza bread Pour the corn into a colander and drop out. Halve the paprikas, remove the stem, the pa...Asparagus cream - cheese soup Skin the asparagus, remove the last third and cut them in four centimeter long pieces. ...