- 1 packet roesti-triangles, refrigerated, approx. 26,45 oz (750g)
- 7,05 oz (200g) smocked salmon (slices)
- 10,6 oz cream cheese original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original
- fresh chopped pepper
- 1 patch fresh cress
- Bake roesti-triangles according to instructions on the packet.
- Cut the smocked salmon slices in little cubes, mix it with Almonta Original and season it with salt and pepper. Cut the cress with a scissors.
- Serving the roesti-triangles with a topping Almonta Original.
- Decorate with cress.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2752 kJ/658 kcal
- proteins: 22,8g
- fat: 38,9g
- carbohydrates: 54,2g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Roast - beef skewer with Almonta – herbs... Cut the rost beef and roughly dice them. Peel the onions, cut into fine slices. W...Potato - cream cheese soup Wash and skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes. Cook them for approx. 20-25 minute...Pancake Sandwich Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...