- 1 packet roesti-triangles, refrigerated, approx. 26,45 oz (750g)
- 7,05 oz (200g) smocked salmon (slices)
- 10,6 oz cream cheese original (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original
- fresh chopped pepper
- 1 patch fresh cress
- Bake roesti-triangles according to instructions on the packet.
- Cut the smocked salmon slices in little cubes, mix it with Almonta Original and season it with salt and pepper. Cut the cress with a scissors.
- Serving the roesti-triangles with a topping Almonta Original.
- Decorate with cress.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 2752 kJ/658 kcal
- proteins: 22,8g
- fat: 38,9g
- carbohydrates: 54,2g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Asparagus cream - cheese soup Skin the asparagus, remove the last third and cut them in four centimeter long pieces. ...Asparagus-cream cheese spread Clean and skin the asparagus and cut them in 2-3 centimeter long pieces. Heat butter ...Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...