- 1 little onion
- 7,05 oz (200g) ham
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream chives. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Light Chives
- fresh chopped pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. (2 EL) milk
- 17,63 oz (500g) fresh flaky pastry
- Skin the onions and cut them together with the ham in fine cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onion and ham cubes and fry them until they are clear.
- Scramble it with Almonta Light Chives in a bowl and season it with salt and pepper.
- Wisk the egg yolk with milk.
- Part the fresh flaky pastry in 12 rectangles and halve them diagonal.
- Put 1 teaspoon Almonta Light Chives on the dough and spread the margins with the egg yolk mixture.
- Now roll up the dough from the big side to the spire.
- Put the croissant on the baking tray and spread it with the rest egg yolk mixture.
- Scalloped in a pre-heated oven (170 degrees) for approx. 15 minutes.
- Depending on its wishes decorate the croissants with chives.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 488 kJ/117 kcal
- proteins: 3,3g
- fat: 8,7g
- carbohydrates: 6,2g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Onion-cream cheese soup Wash the potato, skin it and cut it in little cubes. Peel the onions and cut them in ...Asparagus cream - cheese soup Skin the asparagus, remove the last third and cut them in four centimeter long pieces. ...Roasted bread Skin the onions and cut them in fine slices. Head oil in a pan, add the onions and brown...