- 1 little onion
- 7,05 oz (200g) ham
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream chives. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Light Chives
- fresh chopped pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. (2 EL) milk
- 17,63 oz (500g) fresh flaky pastry
- Skin the onions and cut them together with the ham in fine cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onion and ham cubes and fry them until they are clear.
- Scramble it with Almonta Light Chives in a bowl and season it with salt and pepper.
- Wisk the egg yolk with milk.
- Part the fresh flaky pastry in 12 rectangles and halve them diagonal.
- Put 1 teaspoon Almonta Light Chives on the dough and spread the margins with the egg yolk mixture.
- Now roll up the dough from the big side to the spire.
- Put the croissant on the baking tray and spread it with the rest egg yolk mixture.
- Scalloped in a pre-heated oven (170 degrees) for approx. 15 minutes.
- Depending on its wishes decorate the croissants with chives.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 488 kJ/117 kcal
- proteins: 3,3g
- fat: 8,7g
- carbohydrates: 6,2g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Roast - beef skewer with Almonta – herbs... Cut the rost beef and roughly dice them. Peel the onions, cut into fine slices. W...Grilled apricots with cream cheese and j... Cut each apricot into half and remove the fruit kernel. Sprinkle each half of apricot...Tomatoes-cream cheese soup Skin the onions and cut them in cubes. Caramelize the powdered sugar in a pot, add t...