- 1 little onion
- 7,05 oz (200g) ham
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream chives. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Light Chives
- fresh chopped pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. (2 EL) milk
- 17,63 oz (500g) fresh flaky pastry
- Skin the onions and cut them together with the ham in fine cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onion and ham cubes and fry them until they are clear.
- Scramble it with Almonta Light Chives in a bowl and season it with salt and pepper.
- Wisk the egg yolk with milk.
- Part the fresh flaky pastry in 12 rectangles and halve them diagonal.
- Put 1 teaspoon Almonta Light Chives on the dough and spread the margins with the egg yolk mixture.
- Now roll up the dough from the big side to the spire.
- Put the croissant on the baking tray and spread it with the rest egg yolk mixture.
- Scalloped in a pre-heated oven (170 degrees) for approx. 15 minutes.
- Depending on its wishes decorate the croissants with chives.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 488 kJ/117 kcal
- proteins: 3,3g
- fat: 8,7g
- carbohydrates: 6,2g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Tomatoes-cream cheese soup Skin the onions and cut them in cubes. Caramelize the powdered sugar in a pot, add t...Potato - cream cheese soup Wash and skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes. Cook them for approx. 20-25 minute...Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...