- 2-3 tbsp. (2-3 EL) oil
- 10 slices fresh baguette
- 5,29 oz (150g) smoked trout filet
- 2 spring onion
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Light Chives
- fresh chopped pepper
- 1/8-1/4 oz (1-2 TL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. (1EL) chives rings
- chili flakes
- Head oil in a pan and brown the baguette on both sides.
- Cut the smoked trout filet in 10 equal pieces.
- Clean the spring onions and cut them in fine cubes.
- Add them together with Almonta Light Chives in a bowl.
- Season with pepper and lemon juice.
- Spread the roasted bread with Almonta Light Chives and put on each bread one piece smoked trout filet.
- Decorate the crostini with chives rings and chili flakes.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 662 kJ / 158 kcal
- proteins: 6,4 g
- fat: 7,4 g
- carbohydrates: 16,2 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Grilled vegetable packet with Almonta-di... Wash the paprika and cut them in four parts. Remove the stem, the paprika seeds and the ...Tasty pancake with fillet of beef stripe... Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...Asparagus-cream cheese spread Clean and skin the asparagus and cut them in 2-3 centimeter long pieces. Heat butter ...