- 2-3 tbsp. (2-3 EL) oil
- 10 slices fresh baguette
- 5,29 oz (150g) smoked trout filet
- 2 spring onion
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Light Chives
- fresh chopped pepper
- 1/8-1/4 oz (1-2 TL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. (1EL) chives rings
- chili flakes
- Head oil in a pan and brown the baguette on both sides.
- Cut the smoked trout filet in 10 equal pieces.
- Clean the spring onions and cut them in fine cubes.
- Add them together with Almonta Light Chives in a bowl.
- Season with pepper and lemon juice.
- Spread the roasted bread with Almonta Light Chives and put on each bread one piece smoked trout filet.
- Decorate the crostini with chives rings and chili flakes.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 662 kJ / 158 kcal
- proteins: 6,4 g
- fat: 7,4 g
- carbohydrates: 16,2 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Spring onion crostini with smoked trout Head oil in a pan and brown the baguette on both sides. Cut the smoked trout filet in...Cinnamon shortbread cookies with apricot... Take butter, caster sugar and egg yolks and mix everything together. Then add coarse ...Fitness salad with Almonta - dressing Cut the chicken breast filet in fine stripes and season with salt and pepper. Clean t...