- 2-3 tbsp. (2-3 EL) oil
- 10 slices fresh baguette
- 5,29 oz (150g) smoked trout filet
- 2 spring onion
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Light Chives
- fresh chopped pepper
- 1/8-1/4 oz (1-2 TL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. (1EL) chives rings
- chili flakes
- Head oil in a pan and brown the baguette on both sides.
- Cut the smoked trout filet in 10 equal pieces.
- Clean the spring onions and cut them in fine cubes.
- Add them together with Almonta Light Chives in a bowl.
- Season with pepper and lemon juice.
- Spread the roasted bread with Almonta Light Chives and put on each bread one piece smoked trout filet.
- Decorate the crostini with chives rings and chili flakes.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 662 kJ / 158 kcal
- proteins: 6,4 g
- fat: 7,4 g
- carbohydrates: 16,2 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Pasta with cherry tomatoes Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook for about 4 minutes. Drai...Healthy muesli Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Prepare the baking tray with baking paper and s...Potato - cream cheese soup Wash and skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes. Cook them for approx. 20-25 minute...