- 2-3 tbsp. (2-3 EL) oil
- 10 slices fresh baguette
- 5,29 oz (150g) smoked trout filet
- 2 spring onion
- 5,29 oz (150g) cream. We recommend 1 kegs Almonta Light Chives
- fresh chopped pepper
- 1/8-1/4 oz (1-2 TL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. (1EL) chives rings
- chili flakes
- Head oil in a pan and brown the baguette on both sides.
- Cut the smoked trout filet in 10 equal pieces.
- Clean the spring onions and cut them in fine cubes.
- Add them together with Almonta Light Chives in a bowl.
- Season with pepper and lemon juice.
- Spread the roasted bread with Almonta Light Chives and put on each bread one piece smoked trout filet.
- Decorate the crostini with chives rings and chili flakes.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 662 kJ / 158 kcal
- proteins: 6,4 g
- fat: 7,4 g
- carbohydrates: 16,2 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Fitness salad with Almonta - dressing Cut the chicken breast filet in fine stripes and season with salt and pepper. Clean t...Crispy baked pancake with cream cheese ... Preheat the oven up to 220 degrees Celsius. Prepare the mold/pan by thoroughly smeari...Dark bread bruschetta Heat oven to 160 degrees. Put the bread to the griddle, sprinkle with oil brown it for 3...