- 10,6 oz cream cheese (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original
- 4 eggs
- 6,8fl oz (200ml) sparkling water
- 10,6 oz (300g) wheat flour
- 3,5 oz (100g) browm mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 1,75 oz (50g) bacon bits
- 0,7 oz butter
- 14,1 oz fillet of beef
- 6,8 fl oz (200ml) beef broth
- 2tbsp. sunflower oil
- 2tbsp. copped chervil
- Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and salt to make a pancake dough.
- Clean the mushrooms and then quarter them. Peel and chop the onions.
- Add onions and bacon bits in a big pan in the butter till it start braising.
- Cut the fillet of beef into stripes and spice it with salt and pepper. Add the fillet stripes and the mushrooms into the pan. Leave everything into the oil for a few minutes and then add the rest of Almonta Original and beef broth. Then put it aside to chill.
- Put half of the dough in a pan, after 2 minutes spilt up the dough with two forks. With the other half of the dough must be do the same procedure.
- Finally the pancakes can be fill up with the stuffing.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 3459 kJ/827 kcal
- proteins: 21,2g
- fat: 47,1g
- carbohydrates: 56,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Spicy - flaky pastry croissant Skin the onions and cut them together with the ham in fine cubes. Heat oil in a pan, ...Apples-quinces pancake Wisk together Almonta Light Yoghurt, eggs, sparkling water and wheat flour to make a pan...Raspberries- tiramisu Mix Almonta Original with the raspberry syrup and halve of the coffee. Put 6 ladyfing...