- 10,6 oz cream cheese (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Original
- 4 eggs
- 6,8fl oz (200ml) sparkling water
- 10,6 oz (300g) wheat flour
- 3,5 oz (100g) browm mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 1,75 oz (50g) bacon bits
- 0,7 oz butter
- 14,1 oz fillet of beef
- 6,8 fl oz (200ml) beef broth
- 2tbsp. sunflower oil
- 2tbsp. copped chervil
- Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and salt to make a pancake dough.
- Clean the mushrooms and then quarter them. Peel and chop the onions.
- Add onions and bacon bits in a big pan in the butter till it start braising.
- Cut the fillet of beef into stripes and spice it with salt and pepper. Add the fillet stripes and the mushrooms into the pan. Leave everything into the oil for a few minutes and then add the rest of Almonta Original and beef broth. Then put it aside to chill.
- Put half of the dough in a pan, after 2 minutes spilt up the dough with two forks. With the other half of the dough must be do the same procedure.
- Finally the pancakes can be fill up with the stuffing.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 3459 kJ/827 kcal
- proteins: 21,2g
- fat: 47,1g
- carbohydrates: 56,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Cinnamon shortbread cookies with apricot... Take butter, caster sugar and egg yolks and mix everything together. Then add coarse ...Pancakes with cream cheese, mushrooms an... Roast the hazelnuts in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and put aside to chill. Whisk ...Apples-quinces pancake Wisk together Almonta Light Yoghurt, eggs, sparkling water and wheat flour to make a pan...