- 2 onions
- 1/8 oz (1 TL) powdered sugar
- 2tbsp. (2EL) tomato puree
- 2 little cans pizza-tomatoes
- 16,90 fl oz (500ml) vegetable broth
- freh chopped pepper
- 10,6 oz cream cheese (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Yogurt
- 4 slices toast
- Skin the onions and cut them in cubes.
- Caramelize the powdered sugar in a pot, add the onion cubes and the tomato puree.
- Fry it for about 1-2minutes.
- Deglaze with the pizza-tomatoes and the vegetable broth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for approx. 15 minutes and then puree the soup.
- Also add 1 keg Almonta Light Yogurt and stir it in the soup. Then let it melt in it.
- Do not let it boil again.
- Toast the bread and spread a little bit Almonta Light Yogurt on it.
- Put the soup in four plates, serving with the rest Almonta Light Yogurt. Decorate with basil and pepper.
- Serving the toast together with the soup.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1421 kJ/340 kcal
- proteins: 8,6g
- fat: 23,1g
- carbohydrates: 22,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Roasted bread Skin the onions and cut them in fine slices. Head oil in a pan, add the onions and brown...Tasty pancake with fillet of beef stripe... Whisk together 5,3 oz (150g) Almonta Original, eggs, sparkling water, wheat flour and sa...Wraps with smoked trout Mix wheat flour, salt, olive oil and water to form a dough. Set aside the dough in a pla...