- 2 onions
- 1/8 oz (1 TL) powdered sugar
- 2tbsp. (2EL) tomato puree
- 2 little cans pizza-tomatoes
- 16,90 fl oz (500ml) vegetable broth
- freh chopped pepper
- 10,6 oz cream cheese (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Yogurt
- 4 slices toast
- Skin the onions and cut them in cubes.
- Caramelize the powdered sugar in a pot, add the onion cubes and the tomato puree.
- Fry it for about 1-2minutes.
- Deglaze with the pizza-tomatoes and the vegetable broth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for approx. 15 minutes and then puree the soup.
- Also add 1 keg Almonta Light Yogurt and stir it in the soup. Then let it melt in it.
- Do not let it boil again.
- Toast the bread and spread a little bit Almonta Light Yogurt on it.
- Put the soup in four plates, serving with the rest Almonta Light Yogurt. Decorate with basil and pepper.
- Serving the toast together with the soup.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1421 kJ/340 kcal
- proteins: 8,6g
- fat: 23,1g
- carbohydrates: 22,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Grilled vegetable packet with Almonta-di... Wash the paprika and cut them in four parts. Remove the stem, the paprika seeds and the ...Tomatoes-cream cheese soup Skin the onions and cut them in cubes. Caramelize the powdered sugar in a pot, add t...Lemon-chicken salad Cut the chicken breast-filet in slices and season it with salt and pepper. Brown it i...