- 2 onions
- 1/8 oz (1 TL) powdered sugar
- 2tbsp. (2EL) tomato puree
- 2 little cans pizza-tomatoes
- 16,90 fl oz (500ml) vegetable broth
- freh chopped pepper
- 10,6 oz cream cheese (300g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Light Yogurt
- 4 slices toast
- Skin the onions and cut them in cubes.
- Caramelize the powdered sugar in a pot, add the onion cubes and the tomato puree.
- Fry it for about 1-2minutes.
- Deglaze with the pizza-tomatoes and the vegetable broth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for approx. 15 minutes and then puree the soup.
- Also add 1 keg Almonta Light Yogurt and stir it in the soup. Then let it melt in it.
- Do not let it boil again.
- Toast the bread and spread a little bit Almonta Light Yogurt on it.
- Put the soup in four plates, serving with the rest Almonta Light Yogurt. Decorate with basil and pepper.
- Serving the toast together with the soup.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1421 kJ/340 kcal
- proteins: 8,6g
- fat: 23,1g
- carbohydrates: 22,5g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Paprika soup with Almonta skewers For the pancakes mix the wheat flour, milk and the egg. Season it with salt and pepper. ...Cinnamon shortbread cookies with apricot... Take butter, caster sugar and egg yolks and mix everything together. Then add coarse ...Spicy - flaky pastry croissant Skin the onions and cut them together with the ham in fine cubes. Heat oil in a pan, ...