- 5,3 oz (150 g) wheat flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- 3,4 fl oz (100ml) water
- 1 lettuce
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 2 smoked trout filet
- 10,6 oz cream cheese with herbs (300 g). We recommend 2 kegs Almonta Fine Herbs
- 1,7 fl oz (50 ml) milk
- 2 tbsp. fresh garden cress
- Mix wheat flour, salt, olive oil and water to form a dough. Set aside the dough in a plastic wrap for about 30 minutes.
- Form the dough into 4 equal balls. On a lightly floured surface, use a floured rolling pin to roll out the balls of dough until thin like a tortilla (about 10 inches). Cook in a pan without oil until the underside has brown spots then flip and cook on the other side. Continue with remaining dough.
- Cut the lettuce in stripes and the tomatoes in half. Great a lemon and put aside the lemon zest.
- Cut the fish filets in stripes.
- Spread half of the cream cheese on the wraps (1 keg of Almonta Fine Herbs).
- To assemble the wraps, place lettuce leaves, tomatoes and fish on each tortilla and top with lemon zest and pepper. Roll up like a burrito. Cut in half.
- Stir the other half of the cream cheese with milk, salt and pepper. Top the wraps with one tablespoon of the mixture and decorate them with garden cress. Serve the mixture then as a dip.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1978 kJ/475 kcal
- proteins: 17,0 g
- carbohydrates: 31,7 g
- fat: 25,8 g
See all recipes
Recipes using this product
Paprika soup with Almonta skewers For the pancakes mix the wheat flour, milk and the egg. Season it with salt and pepper. ...Potato Almonta breads Clean potatoes the day before. Cook them in a pot for 20-25 minutes. Pour off water and ...Potato - cream cheese soup Wash and skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes. Cook them for approx. 20-25 minute...